EKSEPTION ICE CREAM REPAIR
Rich repairing cream with an ice cream texture to apply after peeling procedures. The cream has to be stored in the fridge.
The repair process is an essential phase after chemical peelings and it is of primary importance to use the right product. The skin structure must be restored and the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication regulated. The ice cream repair contains a synergy of retinol, vitamin E, Bio-placenta (growth factors, folic acid, acetyl glutamine) and unirepair T-43.
This new formulation under the form of an ice cream was developed to enhance the effect of the active ingredients producing an intense cooling sensation and leaving a rich protective film over the skin.
- Designed to repair and control the new skin proliferation after peelings.
- Restores essential lipids to help nourish dry, delicate skin.
- Improves the skin firmness and reduces wrinkles.
- Sooth the skin and reduce redness the days after peelings.
- After peeling procedures and at every night, apply this repairing cream to the face, neck and chest. The cream can be stored in the fridge for a more intensive cooling sensation.