EKSEPTION RETIN-OIL BOOSTER
Exclusive boosting serum concentrated in retinol (0,3%) and vitamin E (1%) with a unique cushion and powdery after feel. This formula was developed to boost the effect of resurfacing professional peeling treatments.
retin-oil booster is a potent treatment highly concentrated in retinol and vitamin E to increase the effect of chemical peels and control the skin regeneration. The formula offer an extreme comfort during and after application with a unique skin feeling. Retin-oil treatment is ideal for problematic and sun-damaged skin, this night cream is enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure maximum efficacy and stability. The treatment diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration while minimizing breakouts and the appearance of pores.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration and blemishes.
- Formulated in an exclusive texture to increase the skin penetration and avoid the commonly associated irritations of retinol creams.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- As single treatment, in the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of this night cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. For optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night. Due to the high concentration of retinol, please consult your physician. Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As post-peel booster apply the cream at the end of the professional treatment. The retin-oil booster can be applied after ekseption peels only.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.